1

Want to earn from answering questions?

Posted by Magenta Skies on 9:12 PM in , ,
The internet has been a part of my life.  I was so agitated when my laptop's LCD screen started to have these pinkish and bluish lines at the bottom.  Luckily, it is still under warranty.  So off I went to Toshiba's service center in Makati City.  I am not really fond of riding the MRT but then again, I really want to have it fixed.  It took them about 30 minutes to replace the LCD.  That's so quick! Kudos to the people at Tricom Dynamics

So I am back to finding ways to earn money online.  : )  I checked my email today and I got a message from YouthSays.  YouthSays rewards it's members for sharing their views and for answering surveys and questions and for promoting different news, social causes and the likes.  

The surveys are really fun actually.  I had a great time answering them. : )  You can also earn points by verifying your account and also by asking questions.  You can post your questions and the other members will answer them and vice versa. So if you want to earn and have fun answering surveys and posting questions and answers, click on this link and join YouthSays now!                                                                                 

|

1 Comments


Sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler - TITanium Art - ITNA
TITanium solo titanium razor Art: "In this project I titanium apple watch band wanted to titanium wood stoves see the columbia titanium jacket entire design of the game's design. In fact, the omega seamaster titanium game's

Post a Comment