0

Motherhood and Blogging

Posted by Magenta Skies on 1:47 PM in
Writing has always been one of ways to express my experiences, feelings, insights and thoughts. I started writing since I was in grade school. I still have my diaries from elementary to college. There was a time that I read each one of them. I rekindled and reminisced each and every story written in the pages of what I call my journal. I laughed at my grammatical errors and my self-centered opinions. I was abashed and disgraced over my stupidity over petty things and even my not so attractive crushes. Yuck! : ) Emphaty was what I felt for myself for my failures and heartbreaks. Is t possible to emphatize with oneself? : ) That's a bit confusing. However, that's what I felt. Reading one's journal is like opening someone's wallet or someone's closet. It is the home of all secrets.

When I was in college, I remembered bragging about my grades and my plan to apply for a scholarship. I did not tell anyone about it and I was so surprised when somebody mentioned about my plan. I knew then that someone read my diary. I was so annoyed and shamefaced over it. I did not confront that person but I know that she is aware about it.</div>
Keeping a journal somehow became extinct so I started blogging. People from all walks of life get to read my entries and some even give comments. I started to join a small circle of bloggers who constantly and religiously write and read blogs almost everyday. I enjoyed my anonymity. I wrote poems and shared about my angst and even my mean streak.
When I got married in 2007, I stopped blogging and I missed writing. I still kept a blog in my friendster account but it was not what my heart wanted. After 3 years and after giving birth to 2 lovely daughters, I am more than happy to be back... : ) I am hoping to find new friends here. I will be sharing my life after giving up my career and my journey through motherhood and marriage. 

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment